Thursday, June 4, 2015

Everything is Fine and We are Back in Italy!

Sorry to be quiet for almost a year. It has been that long since Dom and I were in Italy together. I made a brief trip here in October with my sister and a girlfriend. My niece and her friends used our apartment as a base for their post college graduation in September and October.

Our life has changed considerably since I first started writing this blog. To me is seems redundant to keep posting about the same things when we are in Italy and we just aren't here as often or for as long. After trying retirement for a number of years I started working again as a trainer and coach in 2011. Now it is difficult to spend so much time away from the U.S. And, when I am in Italy if I am not on the computer for work I want to be out doing other things.

Apologies!

1 comment:

sillygirl said...

So glad to have reports again from Europe!!!!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape